So, I've been attempting to get organized lately. As usual, I've started with my hoards...and piles of stuff! I have soooo much stuff, it's getting out of control.
I have clothing in mutliple sizes. While it came in handy when I recently lost a lot of weight, it is a pain in the butt to deal with on a daily basis. My garage and two spare rooms have become a waistland of clothing.
I have this sort of ...addiction to buying! I love shopping! I love finding a great deal, don't you?
But, when is it too much?
Photo Credit: Nikola Hristovski/iStock
I'm setting some goals here and now!
- De-clutter- Find a way to narrow down to a usable amount of clothing, jewelry and stuff!
- Use it or lose it- If I haven't used it in a year, toss it!
- Operation Donation- Get things ready to donate, but don't drop them all at one spot. Spread the love.
- Give away piles- Give items to friends and family that would use them.
- Swap- Swap items with a girlfriend or fellow blogger that is my size or has a similar style.
- Have a yardsale...or two
- List some of the items for sale
- Don't NEED it- don't buy it?- This is a tough one for me- but I plan to work toward meeting this goal.
It's a little late for Spring cleaning but it's definitely time to get organized. Are you struggling with the same thing as me? Or, do you have tips to share and help this process go smoothly? Share them below in the comments section.